Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WATCH NCAA 2009 ONLINE: Sweet 16 Games

For the East Region:

No. 1 seed Pittsburgh Panthers vs No. 4 seed Xavier Musketeers.

My Pick: The underdog...Xavier


and No. 2 seeded Duke Blue Devils vs. No. 3 seeded Villanova Wildcats

My Pick: The Blue Devils of DUKE

These two games will be on Thursday in Boston for the Pitt vs Xavier 7:27 pm ET and to be followed by 9:57 pm ET for the Duke vs Villanova game.

As for the West Regional


The No.1 seeded Connecticut Huskies against the No.5 seed Purdue Boilermakers

My Pick: This time I'll go for the number 1 Connecticut Huskies.


The No. 2 Memphis Tigers vs No. 3 Missouri Tigers

My Pick: The Tigers!...hmmm which one eh? Which Tiger is the best well I'll go for Missouri.

These two games for the Western Regionals will be held in Glaendale, Arizona on Thursday, 7:07 pm ET for the Huskies vs Boliermakers and to be followed by 9:37 pm ET for the 2 Tigers Showdown: The Missouri vs Memphis game.

Watch Sports via Online Streams